Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 4.0 m (13.1 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 7.3 m (24.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 3.7 km (2.3 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Anchorage C-7
- Surface Area: 50.6 ha (125.0 acres)
- Volume: 2,022,910 m3 (71,438,393 ft3)
- Elevation: 113 m (371 ft.)
Species Previously Stocked or Sampled: coho salmon, rainbow trout
First stocked in: 1992 with rainbow trout
Most recently stocked in: 2021 with rainbow trout
Stocking Access: truck
- Directions: Mile 48.7 Parks Hwy. East on Pittman Rd. 1.4 miles to Beverly Lake Rd. Right on Beverly Lake Rd. 3.1 miles to Kalmbach/Beverly Lake access. Some parking with a 0.1 mile trail to lake. NOTE: Limited public access. Majority of lake shoreline is privately owned. Please respect private property.
- Status: Sectionline Easement
- Improvements: 1. Vehicle barricade installed on trail off parking lot 8/28/97.
3. Gate with padalock installed in MEA easement to prevent vehicles from driving down foot trail.
2. Wood sign refurbished.
- foot trail
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 018N, 002W, 36
- Lat/Long: 61.611871° -149.566043°