Lost Your Card?

Hunter Education Program Sample Certification Card

If you took a State of Alaska sponsored Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, Crossbow Education, or Muzzleloader Education certification course and need a replacement card, please fill out the request form below.

Replacement Card Request Form

Enter the following information:

You will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of completing the online request form. If you do not hear from ADF&G, please contact (907) 267-2187.