Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Dall Sheep Hunting in Alaska
DS150 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DS150
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Species: Dall Sheep
Legal Animal: Full curl
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 3 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 3 permits|
7, 15(A), Round Mt.
Aug 10 - Sep 20
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Successful hunters, bring horns and hunt report to Soldotna, Homer, Anchorage, or Palmer ADF&G for measuring and aging within 10 days of taking a sheep.
- Specimens Required: Horns to be measured.
Unsuccessful hunters, including hunters that did not hunt report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov or by mail within 15 days of season end
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: those portions of GMUs 7 and 15A east of the Fuller Lake Trail, south of Dike Creek, and a straight line from the source of Dike Creek, east through the divide south of Trout Lake, to Juneau Creek, west of Juneau Creek and north of the Sterling Highway.
- Hunters must bring in their horns for measuring to the Anchorage, Homer, Soldotna, or Palmer Fish & Game office within 10 days of the kill.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.