Moose Hunting in Alaska
RM046 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2019
Hunt Number: RM046
Regulatory Year: 2019
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: 1 Bull Moose
Unit 1C, except Berners Bay, Gustavus and south of Point Hobart
September 15 - October 15
- must return the completed hunt report and the lower front teeth to ADF&G in Douglas within 5 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Lower front teeth (on 5-inch section of jaw)
must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov , by November 1, 2019.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one bull moose in Unit 1C, except Berners Bay, Gustavus and south of Point Hobart, covered by Registration Hunt RM046 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: September 15 - October 15, 2019.
2. Legal moose: One bull moose.
3. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report and submit the lower front teeth (on a 5-inch section of jaw) to ADF&G in Douglas within 5 days of kill. Successful hunters are also asked to provide a photograph of their moose antlers to the ADF&G office in Douglas, or to send an electronic image via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees that did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, by November 1, 2019. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.