Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
RM650 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: RM650
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 antlered bull moose NonResidents: no open season
Alaska residents only
- Report no later than Oct. 10.
- Specimens Required: None
Report no later than Oct. 10.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN & WHERE: Sept. 1-25: Unit 19D
2) BAG LIMIT: One (1) antlered bull moose.
3) REPORTING: Complete permit hunt report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov) or return completed permit report card by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G. Successful and unsuccessful hunters, and those who did not hunt: Report no later than Oct. 10.
4) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents only.
5) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.