Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
TM569 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
(See also: TM569 for the 2015 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: TM569
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Tier II
Legal Animal: Any bull
Number of Permits: 80 permits
16B, South Beluga
Dec 15 - Mar 31
Alaska residents only
- Within 5 days, report in person or by phone (746-6300) to Anchorage, Soldotna, or Palmer for antlered bulls, or by phone for antlerless bulls. If 16B resident, report by mail within 15 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: No specimen required
Report by mail within 15 days of season end.
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- 16B, South Beluga -- mainland drainages south and west of the Beluga River, Beluga Lake, and Triumvirate Glacier.
- Antlers removed or exported from Unit 16B must be presented at a Fish and Game office for destruction of trophy value.
- Only one Tier II moose permit per household.
- Maps are available at the Palmer and Anchorage ADF&G offices and at http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=huntingmaps.byspecies.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.