Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM981 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DM981
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Bull
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||4 permits|
26A, Anaktuvuk River Drainage
Sept 1 - Sept 14
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- By mail within 10 days of kill
- Specimens Required: None
By mail within 15 days of close of season
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: Unit 26A, that portion in the Anaktuvuk River and Chandler River drainages north of the Anaktuvuk Pass Controlled Use Area.
- Same day airborne restrictions apply.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.