Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM920 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DM920
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Resident - Any bull. Nonresident - Bull with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 20 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 20 permits|
24A and 25A, the Dalton Highway Corridor MA
Residents: Sept. 1- Sept. 25. Non-residents: Sept. 5- Sept. 25
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Online, in person or by mail within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Online, in person or by mail within 15 days of the season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: Units 24A and 25A, within the Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area, north of Slate Creek.
- Requirements: Certified Bowhunters only.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.