Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM792 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DM792
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Bull with spike-fork or 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side OR Antlerless, taking calves or cows accompanied by calves is prohibited
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 10 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 10 permits|
20D, Bison Range Youth Hunt Mgt Area
Assigned 4 day Hunt Periods from Sept. 5 - Sept. 22
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Check out with Delta ADF&G Area Office before leaving Delta area in person or by calling 907-895-4484.
- Specimens Required: None
Check out with Delta ADF&G Area Office before leaving Delta area in person or by calling 907-895-4484. If you did not hunt you may report online.
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: Bison Range Youth Hunt Management Area consisting of the - Panoramic and Gerstle fields of the Delta Junction Bison Range located south of the Alaska Highway between MP1393 and MP1408.
- Maps identifying the hunt area are online at http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=huntingmaps.main. A copy of this map will be included in your informational packet.
- The area is open to moose hunting by permit only and is closed to motorized vehicles for all hunting.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.