Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM790 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DM790
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Residents: Bull with spike-fork, 50 inch, or 4 or more brow tines on at least one side. Nonresidents: Bull with 50-inch or 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 19 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 19 permits|
20D, Delta Jct Mgmt Area
Residents: Sept. 1-15 Nonresidents: Sept. 5-15
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Online, by mail or in person to Delta Junction ADF&G within 15 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Online, by mail or in person to ADF&G within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: the Delta Junction Management Area
- Much of the area is private or military land, and landowner permission is required.
- Special restrictions apply on the military land - contact Fort Wainwright DTA or Fort Greely for details.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.