Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Wildlife Professional Publications
Articles Published in Science and Management Journals
This list provides citations for journal and other externally-published articles and theses written by ADF&G Division of Wildlife Conservation staff and others working on ADF&G wildlife research, except Marine Mammals program publications.
- Barbaree, B. A., S. K. Nelson, B. D. Dugger, D. D. Roby, H. R. Carter, D. L. Whitworth, and S. H. Newman. 2014. Nesting ecology of Marbled Murrelets at a remote mainland fjord in southeast Alaska. The Condor 116(2):173-174. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1650/Condor-13-116.1
- Harris, G., R. M. Nielson, T. Rinaldi, and T. Lohuis. 2014. Effects of winter recreation on northern ungulates with focus on moose (Alces alces) and snowmobiles. European Journal of Wildlife Research, 60(1): 45-58.
- Kirchhoff, M. D., J. R. Lindell, and J. I. Hodges. 2014. From Critically Endangered to Least Concern? A revised population trend for the Kittlitz's Murrelet in Glacier Bay, Alaska. Condor 116(1):24–34.
- Rosenberg, D. H., M. J. Petrula, J. L Schamber, D Zwiefelhofer, T. E. Hollmén, and D. D. Hill. 2014. Seasonal movements and distribution of Steller’s Eiders (Polysticta stelleri) wintering at Kodiak Island, Alaska. Arctic 67-3:347–359. http://dx.doi.org/10.14430/arctic4406
- White, K. S., N. L. Barten, S. Crouse, and J. Crouse. 2014. Benefits of migration in relation to nutritional condition and predation risk in a partially migratory moose population. Ecology 95(1):225–237. http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/13-0054.1