Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Wildlife Professional Publications
Articles Published in Science and Management Journals
This list provides citations for journal and other externally-published articles and theses written by ADF&G Division of Wildlife Conservation staff and others working on ADF&G wildlife research, except Marine Mammals program publications.
- Boertje, R. D., and C. L. Gardner. 2000. The Fortymile caribou herd: Novel proposed management and relevant biology, 1992–1997. (PDF 512 kB) Rangifer, Special Issue 12:17–37.
- Cameron, R. D., D. E. Russell, K. L. Gerhart, R. G. White, and J. M. Ver Hoef. 2000. A model for predicting the parturition status of arctic caribou. Rangifer 12:139–141.
- Dau, J., J. Coady, S. Machida, and L. A. Ayres. 2000. The Western Arctic caribou herd: Current status and management issues. Rangifer, Special Issue 12:65.
- Keech, M. A., R. T. Bowyer, J. M. Ver Hoef, R. D. Boertje, B. W. Dale, and T. R. Stephenson. 2000. Life-history consequences of maternal condition in Alaskan moose. Journal of Wildlife Management 64:450–462.
- Shideler, R. T., and J. L. Hechtel. 2000. Grizzly bear. Pages 105–132 in J. C. Truett, and S. R. Johnson, editors. Natural history of an Arctic oil field: Development and the biota. Academic Press, San Diego, California.
- Sutherland, R., C. Gardner, and L. Zaczkowski. 2000. Hunter satisfaction with trophy Dall sheep management in the Tok Management Area, Alaska. Pages 102–113 in Proceedings of 12th Northern Wild Sheep and Goat Council, 31 May–4 June 2000, Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Valkenburg, P., T. H. Spraker, M. T. Hinkes, L. H. Van Daele, R. W. Tobey, and R. A. Sellers. 2000. Increases in body weight and nutritional status of transplanted Alaskan caribou. Rangifer, Special Issue 12:133–138.
- Zarnke, R. L., J. P. Dubey, O. C. H. Kwok, and J. M. Ver Hoef. 2000. Serologic survey for Toxoplasma gondii in selected wildlife species from Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Diseases 36:219–224.