Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Wildlife Professional Publications
Articles Published in Science and Management Journals
This list provides citations for journal and other externally-published articles and theses written by ADF&G Division of Wildlife Conservation staff and others working on ADF&G wildlife research, except Marine Mammals program publications.
- Arthur, S. M., G. W. Garner, and T. L. Olson. 1998. Identifying and mitigating errors in satellite telemetry of polar bears. Ursus 10:413–419.
- Keech, M. A., T. R. Stephenson, R. T. Bowyer, V. Van Ballenberghe, and J. M. Ver Hoef. 1998. Relationships between blood-serum variables and depth of rump fat in Alaskan moose. Alces 34(1):173–179.
- Kirchhoff, M. D., and D. N. Larsen. 1998. Dietary overlap between native Sitka black-tailed deer and introduced elk in Southeast Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Management 62(1):236–242.
- Miller, S. M., S. D. Miller, and D. W. McCollum. 1998. Attitudes toward and relative value of Alaskan brown and black bears to resident voters, resident hunters, and non-resident hunters. Ursus 10:357–376
- Nellemann, C., and R. D. Cameron. 1998. Cumulative impacts of an evolving oil-field complex on the distribution of calving caribou. Canadian Journal of Zoology 76:1425–1430.
- O'Hara, T. M., J. Dau, G. Carroll, J. Bevins, and R. L. Zarnke. 1998. Evidence of exposure to Brucella suis biovar 4 in northern Alaska moose. Alces 34(1):31–40.
- Valkenburg, P. 1998. Herd size, distribution, harvest, management issues, and research priorities relevant to caribou herds in Alaska. Rangifer, Special Issue 10:125–129.