Wildlife Professional Publications
Articles Published in Science and Management Journals
This list provides citations for journal and other externally-published articles and theses written by ADF&G Division of Wildlife Conservation staff and others working on ADF&G wildlife research, except Marine Mammals program publications.
- Dau, J. R., and R. D. Cameron. 1986. Effects of a road system on caribou distribution during calving. Rangifer, Special Issue 1:95–101.
- Davis, J. L., P. Valkenburg, and R. D. Boertje. 1986. Empirical and theoretical considerations toward a model for caribou socioecology. Rangifer, Special Issue 1:103–109.
- Franzmann, A. W., and C. C. Schwartz. 1986. Black bear predation on moose calves in highly productive versus marginal moose habitats on the Kenai Peninsula. (PDF 179 kB) Alces 22:139–153.
- Gasaway, W. C., S. D. DuBois, D. J. Reed, and S. J. Harbo. 1986. Estimating moose population parameters from aerial surveys (PDF 14,143 kB) Biological Papers of the University of Alaska, Institute of Arctic Biology, No. 22. Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Heimer, W. E., and S. M. Watson. 1986. Harvest strategy panel: Maximizing ram harvests. Proceedings of fifth biennial symposium, Missoula, Montana, 14–17 April 1986. Northern Wild Sheep and Goat Council 5:24–36.
- Reynolds, P. E., H. V. Reynolds III, and E. H. Follmann. 1986. Responses of grizzly bears to seismic surveys in northern Alaska. Pages 169-175 in Bears: Their Biology and Management: A Selection of Papers from the Sixth International Conference on Bear Research and Management, Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA, February 1983. International Association for Bear Research and Management.
- Schoen, J. W., J. W. Lentfer, and L. Beier. 1986. Differential distribution of brown bears on Admiralty Island, southeast Alaska: A preliminary assessment. Pages 1-5 in Bears: Their Biology and Management: A Selection of Papers from the Sixth International Conference on Bear Research and Management, Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA, February 1983. International Association for Bear Research and Management.
- Whitten, K. R., and R. D. Cameron. 1986. Groups versus individuals in the determination of caribou distribution. Rangifer, Special Issue No. 1:325–329.