Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Wildlife Professional Publications
Articles Published in Science and Management Journals
This list provides citations for journal and other externally-published articles and theses written by ADF&G Division of Wildlife Conservation staff and others working on ADF&G wildlife research, except Marine Mammals program publications.
- Bishop, R. H., and R. A. Rausch. 1974. Moose population fluctuations in Alaska, 1950–1972. Naturaliste Canadien 101:559–593.
- Coady, J. W. 1974. Influence of snow on behavior of moose. Naturaliste Canadien 101:417–436.
- LeResche, R. E. 1974. Moose migrations in North America. Naturaliste Canadien 101:393–415.
- LeResche, R. E., and R. A. Rausch. 1974. Accuracy and precision of aerial moose censusing. Journal of Wildlife Management 38:175–182.
- Rausch, R. A., R. J. Somerville, and R. H. Bishop. 1974. Moose management in Alaska. Naturaliste Canadien 101:705–721.