Resources for Teachers
Teachers conducting a mini-BioBlitz during a Citizen Science teacher workshop.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Fish & Game's Teachers' Resources webpage for a variety of educational materials relating to Alaska's natural resources.
- Explore Environmental Education-Related Info links on the Reserve's website.
- Visit Estuaries.gov- your source for learning and teaching about estuaries - bring the beauty and importance of
estuaries into classrooms and educational programs.
- Classroom and homeschool educators interested in receiving timely information about local and regional learning
opportunities and resources related to coastal science can join the KBay Teacher Listserve managed by
Research Reserve Staff. Contact Carmen Field to subscribe to this listserve.
- Contact Jessica Ryan or visit the Alaska Islands & Ocean Visitor Center calendar to learn about upcoming teacher workshops being offered by the Research Reserve.