Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Maps & Areas Home
- Hunting Maps
- Area Information
- Areas with Restrictions
TX107 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: TX107
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Tier II
Legal Animal: Aug 1-Mar 15 – BULL
Number of Permits: 6 permits
23 Northwest portion
Aug 1 - Mar 15
Alaska residents only
- Report within 3 days of kill in person, online or by phone
- Specimens Required: A)TROPHY DESTRUCTION of skulls by the hunter at kill site. Submit the distal (end) portion of horns of all skulls to ADF&G within 3 days of harvest. B) LOWER FRONT JAW with front teeth submitted to ADF&G within 3 days of harvest
Report by March 30 in person, by mail, online or by phone
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt area: Unit 23NW, north and west of the Noatak River.
- You must have permission to hunt on private land (such village corporation, ASRC or NANA lands). Cape Krusenstern National Monument is closed to muskox hunting.
- If you have questions please call the Department of Fish and Game toll free in Kotzebue at 1-800-478-3420. Only one Tier II muskox permit per household. Aircraft may not be used to transport hunters, muskox or muskox hunting gear.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.