Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Maps & Areas Home
- Hunting Maps
- Area Information
- Areas with Restrictions
TM567 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
(See also: TM567 for the 2013 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: TM567
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Tier II
Legal Animal: Any bull
Number of Permits: 80 permits
16B, North Beluga
Dec. 15 - Mar. 31
Alaska residents only
- If successful report by phone (746-6300) or mail to Anchorage or Palmer within 5 days of kill; if Unit 16B resident, report by mail only within 15 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report by mail within 15 days of season end.
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- GMU 16B, North Beluga - that portion draining into Susitna River south of the big bend of the lower Yentna River (approximately river mile 23), and into Cook Inlet north of the Beluga River including all drainages into the north side of Beluga Lake and Beluga River.
- Antlers removed or exported from Unit 16B must be presented at a Fish and Game office for destruction of trophy value.
- Only one Tier II moose permit per household.
- Maps are available at the Palmer and Anchorage ADF&G offices and at www.wc.adfg.state.ak.us/gis/index.cfm.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.