Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Maps & Areas Home
- Hunting Maps
- Area Information
- Areas with Restrictions
DI454 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
(See also: DI454 for the 2013 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DI454
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either Sex
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 24 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 24 permits|
11, and a portion of 13(D), Copper River
Sep 1 - Mar 31
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- In person within one day of leaving the hunt area.
- Specimens Required: None
By phone to Glennallen within 15 days of season closure.
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: east of the Copper River, south of the Klawasi River, and west of the line from Mount Sanford to Mount Wrangell to Long Glacier west of the Kotsina River, and that portion of Unit 13D north and east of the Edgerton Highway. This is a remote area, primarily accessible by light aircraft on small undeveloped gravel strips.
- NO PERMIT WAS ATTACHED. YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR PERMIT IN GLENNALLEN.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.