Mobile Shooting Sports
- Shotgunning/Steel Shot Clinic
- Map & Compass Navigation Clinic
- Muzzleloader Certification
- Beginning Reloading for Centerfire Rifles
Map & Compass Navigation Clinic
There is a lecture and a field portion. Students need to attend both the classroom and field portions of this class.
Checks payable to Outdoor Heritage Foundation.
$20.00 - Per Person. Minimum age is 10.
Up to 12 participants (depending on availability of materials and number of instructors). People need to sign up prior to the clinic and pay in advance to reserve their spot.
The clinic is either held for two evenings from 6PM to 9PM OR it is a complete Saturday class held from 9AM-4PM. For the two day course, the first evening is the indoor session and for the second evening, students need to dress accordingly to be outside for the field portion. If it is a one day class, the morning is dedicated to the indoor classroom portion and the afternoon will be used for the field time.
Whats Included in the Cost
- All class materials
- Maps and compasses (students may wish to bring their own compass if they have one)
What the Students Need to Bring
- Pencil and note paper
- Good attitude
- Appropriate clothing for the outside field portion