Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
RG004 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: RG004
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: 1 mountain goat
- hunters must return the completed hunt report within 5 days of kill to the ADF&G office in Petersburg or Wrangell.
- Specimens Required: none
you must return the hunt report to the above office, or report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov by January 15, 2015.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit valid for the taking of one (1) mountain goat in Unit 1(B) north of Bradfield Canal covered by Registration Hunt #RG004 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Seasons dates: August 1 - December 31, 2014.
2. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report to the ADF&G office in Petersburg or Wrangell, within five (5) days of kill.
3. The taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
4. All hunt reports must be returned or reported online at http://hunt.alaska.gov by close of business January 15, 2015. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (drawing, tier II and registration) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.