Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
DG891 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DG891
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either sex
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 30 permits|
|Guided Nonresidents||Up to 30 permits|
14A, Marcus Baker
Sept 1 - Oct 15
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Guided Nonresidents
- Report in person or by phone to Palmer within 2 days of completion of hunt, and permit report within 5 days.
- Specimens Required: None
Report online, by mail, or by phone within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunters are encouraged to take male goats, taking nannies w/ kids is prohibited.
- Hunt Area: that portion of Unit 14A east of the ridge dividing Metal Creek and Grasshopper Creek.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.