Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
DG856 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DG856
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either sex
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 5 permits|
|Guided Nonresidents||Up to 5 permits|
14C, Glacier Creek
Sept 2 - Oct 15
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Guided Nonresidents
- Bring report and required specimens to an ADF&G office within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Horns attached to the skull plate
Report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov or by mail within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Taking of a nanny accompanied by a kid is prohibited.
- HUNTERS SHOULD TRY TO TAKE MALE GOATS
- Hunt Area: Unit 14C within the upper Glacier Creek drainage including Winner Creek but excluding Crow Creek drainage.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.