Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
DG007 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DG007
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either sex, taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 10 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 10 permits|
1A, Deer Mountain hunt area
Aug 15 - Dec 31
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- In person to Ketchikan within 10 days of kill with horns
- Specimens Required: Horns for Measuring
Report within 15 days of close of season
Internet Reporting not available for this hunt!
Additional Requirements and Information
- Permit winners will be required to attend an ADFG orientation course prior to hunting.
Hunts conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.