Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Maximum Depth: 14.8 m (48.7 ft.)
- Management Area: Fairbanks
- USGS Map: Big Delta B-6
- Surface Area: 340.3 ha (840.8 acres)
- Volume: 22,448,276 m3 (792,753,392 ft3)
- Elevation: 251 m (823 ft.)
Species Present: Arctic char, burbot, Arctic grayling, lake chub, longnose sucker, northern pike, Chinook salmon, coho salmon, rainbow trout, slimy sculpin, whitefish-unspecified, least cisco
First stocked in: 1966 with rainbow trout
Most recently stocked in: 2017 with Chinook salmon
Stocking Access: truck
- Directions: Mile 306 Richardson Hwy, lake is located north of highway.
- Improvements: For ice house rental information contact DNR Division of Parks at 451-2695.
- boat launch
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Fairbanks, 007S, 006E, 07
- Lat/Long: 64.315223° -146.646181°