Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Maximum Depth: 3.7 m (12.0 ft.)
- Management Area: Fairbanks
- USGS Map: Fairbanks C-1
- Surface Area: 15.6 ha (38.6 acres)
- Elevation: 173 m (568 ft.)
Species Present: Arctic char, Arctic grayling, coho salmon, rainbow trout, sheefish
First stocked in: 1981 with sheefish
Most recently stocked in: 2017 with rainbow trout
Stocking Access: truck, bucket
- Directions: 0.3 miles from EAFB main gate, turn left (north) onto Transmitter Rd, travel 2.9 miles and turn right (south) onto Manchu Lake Trail (unmarked), travel 2.37 miles to lake on east side of road, on Fort Wainwright property.
- Status: Military Reservation
- Improvements: Manchu Lake is on Ft. Wainwright property. Permit required. Access is through Eielson AFB.
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Fairbanks, 002S, 004E, 31
- Lat/Long: 64.701505° -147.033757°