Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Brown/Grizzly Bear Hunting in Alaska
DB375 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
(See also: DB375 for the 2015 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DB375
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Species: Brown Bear
Legal Animal: Any bear except cubs or females accompanied by cubs.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 12 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 12 permits|
10, Unimak Island
Oct 1 - Dec 31
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Submit completed permit report at time of sealing (attach to sealing certificate).
- Specimens Required: Present skull (unfrozen and removed from skin) and hide (with claws and evidence of sex attached) for sealing.
Report by mail within 15 days of season end.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- A brown/grizzly bear locking tag is required.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.