Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Southeast Alaska Personal Use Tanner Crab Fishery

If you have questions about the regulations, permits, or limits for  personal use fisheries in Southeast Alaska, contact the Commercial Fisheries Division staff or the Commercial Fisheries Area Management Biologists at the following ADF&G offices: